JUNIOR CLERK AND TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE
- Pay, Allowances, Qualifications as per the State Govt. and University Rules.
- Knowledge of Gujarati is essential.
- For further details, Please visit the university website: ngu.ac.in. For Qualifications, Online Application, Online Payment & Other Instructions.
- Shall have to be sent so as to reach the undersigned on or Before 16/09/2019.
All Exam Details Describe below.
- Total Vacancy – 17 of junior clerk and 1 for technical assistance
- 7/17 for general candidate
- Junior clerk Pay matrix level 2 Rs. 19,900/- fix as per government rules
- For technical assistance Pay matrix level 7 Rs. 39,900/- fix as per government rules
3 Useful Instruction:
- The Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- There is a many terms and condition for this exam. Please read carefully before you apply.
- And job location is PATAN
- Fill form from this web-
4 FEE FOR EXAM:
For general - 500/-
For ST/SC/PWD Candidate – Rs.-250/-