RECRUITMENT OF CIVIL JUDGES
High court of Gujrat
1 Method of Exam:
1) The Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) :
(Tentatively scheduled for 17/11/2019)
Entrance Exam Mark – 100, Time – 2 hours
01 Mark MCQ with Negative marking of 0.33 mark for wrong answer.
2) (a) Main Written Examination (Descriptive Type) :
(Tentatively scheduled for 19/01/2020)
(b) Viva-voce (Oral Interview) Test :
(Tentatively scheduled for the month of March / April, 2020)
- A prospective Candidate must possess a Degree in Law from a University recognized by law in India.
- Candidate must need practicing as an Advocate or Degree academic year 2009-2010. An must passed all India bar Examination
- Certificate of any Computer course
- Knowledge of Hindi and Gujrati And English language
3 Age Limit
- General Category candidate have maximum Age 35 years.
- Age benefit for physically Disability, ST,SC maximum age 38 years.
- Employees working in court Allied Department shall be allowed maximum period of 40 years AS PER RULES.
4 Best book for CIVIL JUDGE
- Transfer of Property Act : Bare Act, Poonam Pradhan (lexis Nexis)
- Indian Contract Act : Bare Act, Avtar Singh
- Specific Reliefs Act : Bare Act, Avtar Singh
- Limitation Act : Bare Act, J.D.Jain
- Indian Evidence Act : Bare Act, V.P. Sarathi, Batuklal
- CIVIL JUDGE 2018 in ENGLISH- Preliminary Exam Guide/Multiple Choice Questions and Answers
- Total Vacancy – 68 for Gujrat
- 35/68 for General student
- Pay scale is start 27,700 to 44,850 + Allowances
7 Useful Instruction:
- The Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- There is a many terms and condition for this exam. Please read carefully before you apply.
- Fill form from this web-
8 Exam date schedule:
Starting Date of online application – 01/09/2019
Closing Date for online application- 30/09/2019
- Tentative Schedule
Date of Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) - 17/11/2019
Date of Main Written Examination - 19/01/2020
Viva-voce Test (Oral Interview) March / April – 2020
9 FEE FOR EXAM:
For general - 1000/- + bank charges
For ST/SC/PWD Candidate – Rs.-500/- + Bank charges
Pay the Fee through SBI