Assistant Conservator of Forest -BPSC Recruitment (2019) - 8 Vacancies
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Probationary Officers Exam has 8 posts of vacancy for Assistant Conservator of Forest and interested candidate may check the all detail about this job and apply from 18-09-2019 to 26-09-2019.
Selection of candidate will be select on –
- Written Examination
Candidate should have to qualify Graduation Degree in Botany/Chemistry/Forestry/Geology/Math/Physics/Statistics/Zoology any University.
3 Age Limit
- Candidate have minimum Age 21 years and maximum 37 years.
- Age relaxation as per rules.
- Total Vacancy – 8 of Forest.
- Not decided
7 Useful Instruction:
- The Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Job location of this job will be all Bihar.
- There is a many terms and condition for this exam. Please read carefully before you apply.
- Fill form from this web-
8 Exam date schedule:
Starting Date of online application –18/09/2019
Closing Date for online application- 26/09/2019
9 FEE FOR EXAM:
For general/OBC –Rs 750/-
For ST/SC Candidate – Rs 200/-