Livestock Development Officer – MPSC Recruitment (2019)-435 Post
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has 435 posts of vacancy for Livestock Development Officer and interested candidate may check the all detail about this job and apply from 23-08-2019 to 13-09-2019.
Selection of candidate will be select on Written Examination and Interview.
Candidate should have to qualify in Degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry from a recognized university/college.
3 Age Limit
- Candidate have minimum Age 38 years and maximum 43 years.
- Total Vacancy – 435 of Livestock Development Officer.
- Salary of JSSC Recruitment is 56,100/- to 77,500/- in INR.
7 Useful Instruction:
- The Candidate should be a citizen of India.
- Job location of this job will be Maharashtra.
- There is a many terms and condition for this exam. Please read carefully before you apply.
- Fill form from this web-
8 Exam date schedule:
Starting Date of online application –23/08/2019
Closing Date for online application- 13/09/2019
9 FEE FOR EXAM:
For general –Rs 374/-
For ST/SC Candidate – Rs 274/-